The Dead Sea is the most saline body of water globally, with far greater minerals than any ocean (a concentration of 32% minerals compared to other seas, holding approximately 3%). Bromides and Iodine are known to be present in Dead Sea Salt and other minerals in a dried form, such as Magnesium, Sodium, calcium, and Potassium. These minerals work together to relax the body and soothe. Providing a sense of well-being is one of the most significant benefits this salt has.
- Builds a healthier skin barrier
- Has antifungal, antimicrobial, and antibacterial properties
- Helps cleanse and detoxify the pores by driving out oils and dirt
- Helps to prevent skin infections
- Helps to eliminate acne, pimples, blackheads and whiteheads.
- Improves skin elasticity
- Restores the skins natural oils
We herby confirm that, to the best of our knowledge, this product:
- Is 100% pure and natural.
- Is suitable for vegans.
- Is certified kosher.
- Has not been tested on animals.
- Was not produced with parabens, nor does not contain any.