Our Beard Butter is the ULTIMATE CONDITIONER!
In general, the choice between beard balm and beard butter depends on the individual's beard type and grooming preferences. If you have a thick, unruly beard, beard balm may be a better option. If you have a shorter, finer beard or sensitive skin, beard butter may be a better choice.
Our made fresh to order creamy texture beard butter is a fantastic beard care tool. Give your beard the nourishment it needs with our beard butter, but don't forget the Beard Oil that your skin needs for some direct love too! Our beard butter not only hydrates, conditions and tames frizzy facial hair for a sleeker look – but it also encourages healthy growth to truly shape those strands. You guess it... No testing on animals or using any animal by-products means you can style up guilt free in knowing that bees and furry friends are safe from harm too.
Our beard butter is crafted with love and care, starting by blending all-natural ingredients together. Then we add a handcrafted blend of essential oils to give you the best possible experience in beard care! Each ingredient offers unique benefits that are sure to become evident after just one use - so pamper your facial hair today!
Our Beard Butter contains a good balance of the following oils and butters.
- Rich in antioxidants, vitamins, and fatty acids, helps to deeply moisturize and nourish beard hair.
- Can help improve beard hair softness and shine, reducing the risk of breakage and split ends.
- Can also help soothe skin irritation and reduce itching, making it ideal for those with sensitive skin.
- Rich in vitamins A, D, and E, as well as fatty acids, helps to nourish and hydrate beard hair.
- Can help improve the overall health of beard hair by reducing breakage and promoting shine.
Jojoba Seed Oil:
- Rich in vitamins and minerals, helps to nourish and hydrate beard hair.
- Has a lightweight texture that makes it easily absorbable into beard hair, helping to improve its texture and shine.
- Can help regulate oil production in the skin, reducing the risk of beard dandruff and skin irritation.
- Rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory agents, helps soothe and nourish beard hair.
- Contains high amounts of oleic acid, which helps to deeply moisturize and improve beard hair softness and shine.
- Rich in fatty acids and vitamins, helps to hydrate and protect beard hair from damage.
- Has anti-inflammatory properties that can help soothe skin irritation and itching under the beard.
So if you care about your beard, you're going to want to grab a hold of our Beard Butter...
Our beard butter has a wide range of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that are essential for maintaining the health and appearance of beard hair. We use it to help strengthen and nourish hair, thus reducing breakage and promoting healthy growth. It also has moisturizing properties, which can help to prevent beard hair from becoming dry, brittle, and unruly. Lastly, antioxidants present help protect beard hair from damage caused by free radicals and environmental stressors.
If you're looking for popular fragrances that you can't achieve with essential oils, we do offer an alternative to our Beard Butter. Try our Beeswax Beard Butter for a different melting point, hold and cologne type fragrances.
How to Use
Start with a dry or only very slightly damp beard. Scrape the beard butter from the container and place in between your palms. Warm the beard butter by rubbing your palms together until it has been spread and is a thin layer. From the top of your beard, work the beard butter down through the beard. Reshape with your hands or one of our brushes or combs. Wash out at the end of your day using our beard soap.
< Show Less