- How To Use
Just a little bit goes a very long way and doesn't diminish quickly when being worked. The skin benefits of this butter are amazing and include, moisturizing, antioxidants, helps control sebum production, helps prevents acne, helps your body produce collagen, aids in wound healing and with eczema. The list of benefits are extensive and continue well beyond the list noted above. Give it a try!
Net Wt. 4 oz / 113 g
- Start by warming up the massage butter in your hands. Take a small amount of the butter and rub it between your palms until it starts to melt.
- Apply the massage butter to the area you want to massage. Use gentle circular motions to spread the butter evenly over the skin.
- Start the massage by using long strokes to warm up the muscles. Gradually increase the pressure as the muscles start to relax.
- Focus on the areas that need the most attention, such as the neck, shoulders, or lower back. Use your fingers, palms, and knuckles to apply pressure to tight muscles.
- Continue the massage for several minutes until the butter has been fully absorbed by the skin.
Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Tocopherol, Fragrance
Our fragrances are specifically formulated for skin and hair. We work to ensure your experience is rich and complex, but balanced. We use scent bases that are both paraben-free and phthalate-free, safer for you and the environment.
This product features the following scents:
BLACK SALT (MASCULINE)
Sun bleached driftwood, sea salt air, misting of cypress blended into a coastal storm.
BURL SCRUM (MASCULINE)
Aromatic bergamot with fresh lemon zest spritzing a heart of velvety rich spiced tobacco.
CHERRY BLOSSOM (FEMININE)
A soft bitter-sweet aroma that is less fruity, more flora.
GRAPEFRUIT AND LEMONGRASS (NEUTRAL)
Eye-opening blend of tangy & sweet grapefruit combined with the crisp scent of lemons & woodsy lemongrass.
Sweet, herbaceous and soothing woody connotation that is much like flowering lavender.
ORANGE GUAVA (NEUTRAL)
An exotic blend of sugary guava, mandarin balm, sparkling tangerine, satsuma orange, mango pulp and passion fruit.
PINK NOIR (FEMININE)
A dangerous blend of sugar dipped berries, thickly whipped cream, fragile pink cotton candy and sexy noir.