Hair Styling Gel
Unlike traditional styling gel, ours isn't sticky, is long-lasting and won't flake or dry out. Thicker out of the jar, our concentrated formula will need you to add water to work this into your hair.
The biggest advantage to using our hair gel is the ease of rework. If you mess your style up, add a bit of water and reshape. Very advantageous!
- How To Use
With no alcohol (to avoid damage to skin and hair), our styling gel takes longer to harden but has an amazing all day hold and a natural look. You can wear this product for 48hrs and bring it back to life with a bit more water applied. Try it and you will love it!
Net Wt. 4 oz / 113 g
Here are the general steps in applying our Natural Hair Gel
- Hair gel works best on clean, damp hair. So, start by washing your hair and lightly towel-drying it, leaving it slightly damp.
- Take a small amount of hair gel into your palm. Rub your hands together to evenly distribute the gel between your palms.
- Use your fingers to apply the gel to your hair, starting at the roots and working your way to the tips. Be sure to distribute the gel evenly throughout your hair.
- Once the gel is applied, use a comb or your fingers to style your hair as desired.
- For a more natural look, use your fingers to create a tousled or messy style.
- For a more formal look, use a comb to create a sleek and polished style.
- Allow your hair to air-dry or use a blow-dryer to speed up the process.
Once your hair is completely dry, the hair gel should have set and will hold your style in place.
Aqua, Xanthan Gum, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance