Burl Scrum Massage Butter
- How To Use
Just a little bit goes a very long way and doesn't diminish quickly when being worked. The skin benefits of this butter are amazing and include, moisturizing, antioxidants, helps control sebum production, helps prevents acne, helps your body produce collagen, aids in wound healing and with eczema. The list of benefits are extensive and continue well beyond the list noted above. Give it a try!
Net Wt. 4 oz / 113 g
- Start by warming up the massage butter in your hands. Take a small amount of the butter and rub it between your palms until it starts to melt.
- Apply the massage butter to the area you want to massage. Use gentle circular motions to spread the butter evenly over the skin.
- Start the massage by using long strokes to warm up the muscles. Gradually increase the pressure as the muscles start to relax.
- Focus on the areas that need the most attention, such as the neck, shoulders, or lower back. Use your fingers, palms, and knuckles to apply pressure to tight muscles.
- Continue the massage for several minutes until the butter has been fully absorbed by the skin.
Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Tocopherol, Fragrance